I’ve been following a lot of different bloggers in varying niches, but they all seem to write posts about who they are. They share random facts and connect with their readers, how fun is that? So, I decided to try it myself and see how it goes- happy fun fact Friday!
- My favorite Starbucks drink is the strawberry acai with lemonade and I get it with no ice. Venti’s are basically filled with half ice and half of the drink so I get it with no ice. Plus this way if it takes me awhile to drink it it’s not watered down. Don’t judge, but I spend about $30 a week on that drink and I’m not even sorry. It keeps me going and brings me happiness, well worth the money.
- I am currently taking a Spanish class and I have no clue what I am doing. I took a DNA test and found out I have ancestors from Spain, but I am proving that language is in no way genetic. I am really just not good at writing, speaking or knowing any Spanish words. I guess it would probably help if I kept up with my homework a bit more, but I really hate doing things I’m bad at.
- I am a scorpio. I definitely fall into the strong willed category, but not the mysterious one. I don’t really believe in astrology, but I think it’s fun to learn about. Sometimes it’s right and it can be a bit spooky just how accurate it is. Other times it is stupidly vague and you know it’s a joke.
- I am originally from Massachusetts and now I live in Virginia. Born in the state with the best sports teams, what can I say I was blessed. Tom Brady, David Ortiz, Rob Gronkowski, etc. The state that produces legends. Obviously it’s just very fitting.
- I don’t know what I want to do after college, but I’m hoping it has to do with writing. In a perfect world I’d be able to make blogging a full time job and earn enough to support myself and a family. That probably won’t happen, but hey, a girl can dream. Whatever it is I do I want to be happy and enjoy it.
This was kind of fun to do. Maybe it’ll be a new thing. This way you know a little about me and behind the things I write.